Thursday, January 26, 2006

an IMPORTANT year AHEAD

come november 06' and i wud testing my mettle in CAT:the mother of all exams coz it tests ur attitude and aptitude[i think the former is more imp.]after a much needed delay i ve finally joined PT as my mentor.it took them only 3 classes to prove tht they did metaphorize the term professionalism.for the first time i feel as if i am a part of a system tht runs on a certain rules.very unlike the life i ve got used to in svnit.
its good to have a reason to wake up early in the morning.its nice to sit in a class where im finally workin out problems.its fun to study VOCAB(tht teacher was awesum man) and if tht was not enough now i have a genuine reason to sleep in the lectures of my borin non-proffs.
as in all even sems this one also has a lil less of studies wid the tech fest and cult fest[cult=FIGHT CLUB] in the pipe.as for me its another chance to feed my gypsy brat apetite.hopefuly i wud b pune for mindbend and jaipur for sparsh.really wanna finish off wid india fast so tht i cud spread my wings across the ocean.
:0)

No comments: